Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neteller

Options
  • 19-06-2009 9:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭

Currently trying to transfer some funds from my Neteller account to an ipoker account but it ain't letting me do the transaction. I just have a standard Neteller account, haven't upgraded it or anything like that. Withdrew funds from FTP into Neteller and was hoping to move it from there to ipoker but nope :(

Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

Am I doing something wrong?

Maybe :)

It sounds like you're trying to use the neteller site to transfer money to your ipoker site, when what you need to do is open your ipoker software, and deposit using neteller.

If that's not it, then the only other thing that comes to mind is to double check that your funds have reached neteller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Dirk_Diggler

Nope, doing it through the ipoker client and I do indeed have the funds in my account - have checked Neteller for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

The only other things I can think of are both longshots.

First is that one or two ipoker sites (eg Paddypower) only let you have one active deposit method at a time, so if you've previously used a credit/debit card, you have to get them to take it off the account before you can use neteller instead.

The other is if you're trying to deposit all your neteller funds and your neteller and ipoker accounts are in different currencies, netellers forex commission is eating some of your money and not enough is left for the poker deposit.

Advertisement