Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Utter Fatigue!

Options
  • 19-06-2009 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Still have Italian to do this afternoon, won't be finished until 5:20p.m.

All of my friends are finished, only 9 of us will be in the school! I am so utterly fatigued and burned out that I simply cannot motivate myself to study the damn language! I am just sitting here, twiddling my thumbs, wanting to party but not being quite able to yet!

Anyone in the same boat? I believe Japanese is on this afternoon as well...why do they always throw us to the end??!!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 62 ✭✭SugoiHito

They always throw us in the end because as you said it yourself...only 9 people will come to your school today!And only 4 people will come to my school today for japanese!(2 of which are native speakers) And i know the feeling of being the last one but luckuly enough...my friends arent partying yet so its not so bad!Just try make the last bit of effort,think about...last exam of teh LC?You dont wanna screw it up...Just look over some italian,even if it feels like its not going in...it probably is!Good luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Ah don't worry I was the same for my music exam (it was the last exam in our school, and there was only 6 of us). Figured if I just listen to some of our set music, it would all come flooding back. Worked a bit for German too, listen to some aural c.d's or something, might help :P

Advertisement