Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this a good offer.please comment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭rothai

i think it is a good deal,thats where i bought my board, and if you enter the code "king1" you will get a further 10% off i think

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭TheTubes

Yup, gud deal, I bought my board there.
    I used the code when I bought my board and the guy rang to say that it couldnt be used on surfboards but that he would throw in free shipping to instead as he says he dosen't normally ship to Ireland for free.
    So I'd say chance it and try the code.

they ship for free any way,we have bought 3 boards in the last year and shipping was always free

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Donal94

I bought my board there too and they wouldnt give me the discount on the board either.

Was the shipping was free though?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

Yeah shipping was free when I ordered my board too.

It would be tough to find even a second hand deal better than that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kiwiohanlon

i bought the board.. delivery was free.. great deal!!

great stuff, all we need now are for the waves to pick up so you can test it out!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Killgore Trout

I got my Bic 7'9" from them - best deal around - was shocked to see a shop in Dublin selling them for €450.

Would love to buy local if it was only a few quid more but I'm not paying twice the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

Hi Guys ill throw you some fins if your ever down in waterford...

• Advertisement
Advertisement