Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair ribbons

Options
  • 18-06-2009 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭

I saw a girl on the train this morning wearing the most gorgeous grey silk hair ribbon and it made me want to get one. I was wondering where in Dublin I would be able to find a good selection?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Hickeys or the Dublin Woolen Mills at the Ha'Penny bridge are your ribbon-y chums

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Inspiring Ideas also sell them.

Think I'll go buy some too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Actually yeah .... i've been trying to think of somewhere to get good Ribbon other than hickeys

anyone know of any good haberdashers ..... or just even any haberdashers at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Dublin Woolen Mills at the Ha'Penny bridge are great! And apparenty there is a great one on Parnell square (look in the Arts&Crafts Forum)

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭lizzyvera

I think there's on either in the westbury mall, or just outside it on the grafton st side. They also sell lovely buttons.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

lizzyvera wrote: »
    I think there's on either in the westbury mall, or just outside it on the grafton st side. They also sell lovely buttons.

That used to be LM Reuben AFAIK, but they've moved to a wee shop on South William Street, the Stephen's Green end and are now called Reubenesque.

Advertisement