Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinsealy fuel prices

Options
  • 18-06-2009 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭

Good news. Well at least for those living near kinsealy. The Apple garage on the Malahide road in Kinsealy (right beside Kinsealy pet store) drops it prices by 2c per litre at around 11pm. I dont know the exact time frame but i think its a great idea. Get your fuel late and pay less. Its like paying off peak rates. :)

and they're competitive anyway at 114.9 for petrol. Tesco charge this same rate in clarehall and they are usually the cheapest in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Bargain Alerts

dudara

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Thats random. Didnt think it was a 24 hour garage?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 lpm

Was there today filling a tank of diesl 100.9, everywhere else seemed to be 105-107. Word must of got around as it was a bit crazy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

On pumps it says:
    Petrol:114.9c
    Diesel:100.9c
    Updated:2009-06-12 15:47:13 which was 6 days ago

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

they also have special deals which knock several cent off the price but i haven't asked the T&S.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 lpm

I think to get the few cent off per litre you have to get a top wash, which if you have a big tank can be worth your while. Free wash;)

Advertisement