Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi recommendations in Glasnevin/Finglas

Options
  • 18-06-2009 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know of a good and reasonable taxi firm around Glasnevin/Finglas area? I'm looking to get 7 people over to the southside of Dublin on an upcoming Friday night and back to Glasnevin that eve. I imagine ordering two taxis will cost too much.

Also, how do I delete a thread ??
    Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Try finglas cabs 8343333

or glasnevin cabs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Cab 2000

They sponsor Shelbourne FC

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Des wrote: »
    Cab 2000

They sponsor Shelbourne FC

errr.........okay that's why we never use them

finglas cabs have never let me down in 5 years

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Oleander

Thanks for your feedback.

I've a few numbers to call now. Phoned Glasnevin Cabs, they quoted approximately 30Eur for 7 people going from Glasnevin to Ballsbridge but couldn't give me a quote for returning, said I had to ask the driver (bit of a crap response so prob won't use them). Is 30Eur for 7 people just one way a good price?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Oleander wrote: »
    Thanks for your feedback.

I've a few numbers to call now. Phoned Glasnevin Cabs, they quoted approximately 30Eur for 7 people going from Glasnevin to Ballsbridge but couldn't give me a quote for returning, said I had to ask the driver (bit of a crap response so prob won't use them). Is 30Eur for 7 people just one way a good price?

Less than a fiver a head for that distance?
    Thats a great price!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Midnight Sundance

try 8202020 cabs? i have used them and they r stil giving away the 20% off tho make sure u ask the driver to do that. got caught out once where he didnt do it

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

try the co-op on 8642020, never had a problem with them and always a good service

Advertisement