Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film and TV production

Options
  • 18-06-2009 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

I have a week left to change my CAO application I have Arts in UCD as my first choice. I had planned on taking Enlish with Film studies as my minor. I would like to work in Film. So Im thinking about changing my first choice to Film and TV production. I was hoping to get the view of someone on the coures

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

Blarggggh wrote: »
    I have a week left to change my CAO application I have Arts in UCD as my first choice. I had planned on taking Enlish with Film studies as my minor. I would like to work in Film. So Im thinking about changing my first choice to Film and TV production. I was hoping to get the view of someone on the coures

i don't think it's possible to change to DL045 as a late change on CAO as there is a portfolio process. Sorry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Pman

Hi,

Health and luck to everyone out there. Does anyone know how I can easily buy the rights / licence / permission to use a piece of music in a short 4 min fil ? We're a not for profit community heritage group. The piece of music that we'd like to use is Mise Eire by Patrick Cassidy .I've contacted his management and also another music rights platform but nothing back.

Thanks

Advertisement