Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Final Destination" - this is just crazy!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

yeah - heard about that. lifes weird eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭jick the rapper

iamhunted wrote: »
    yeah - heard about that. lifes weird eh?

....a bitch more like it!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/26/nyregion/26hit.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

what amazes me about thi sstory is this bit
    But after leaving the house, she turned around and went back.

“She came back in to kiss him and say goodbye,” said Nicole Kralick, Mr. Mosca’s daughter.

the reason is good few years ago my cousin was heading off to his usual saturday afternoon football into a saturday evening beer session. His GF would normally spend teh day with his mother waiting for him to fall in teh door, normally still asleep or watching TV or what ever, but this faithful day
    she ran after him and kissed him goodbye, it was teh first time she had ever done that. hours later she died of heart failure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Ouch thats bad, didn't both of them miss the flight. Either way a woman died and he was seriously injured, my thoughts go to their family and friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Didn't Steven Eirwin do something simlar with his wife and children, he ran back and kissed her and said I love you that faithful day he lost his life, something he noramaly didn't do. I remember she mentioned this on an interview after his death.

I wonder do or can we know when our time is up??

• Advertisement
Advertisement