Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scholarship Interview

Options
  • 18-06-2009 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

so... I've got this interview for an Intel Women in Technology scholarship tomorrow... and I am Very nervous.... I'm not very good in interviews... ok, I've only done one, but it didn't go that well!:o

If anyone has went for that interview, this year or previous years, what kind of things do they ask??
    and any advice for interviews in general would be appreciated..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,602 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Short Skirt, Low cut top, heels and hoop earrings. You'll do fine.

Just tell the truth, be honest, but confident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Damien671

errlloyd wrote: »
    Short Skirt, Low cut top, heels and hoop earrings. You'll do fine.
    and a good north dublin accent :pac::pac:

But honestly, just act yourself and maybe inform yourself about the company and have some interesting qs about them possibly to show your interest

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭pearliefan

:pac:yeah... might try that:p

but yeah, I've been researching the company and I've got one or two questions for them about the scholarship and the company... thanks for the advice:)

Advertisement