Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-climax???

Options
  • 18-06-2009 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

finished finally today!! the day i have been waiting for for sooooooo many years is finally here!!!! i remember thinking what id do after and how good id feel.. but its kinda jus like any other day really except that i dont have to study... anyone else feel the same?? is it a huge anti-climax???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭AntoSRFC

Well what do ye expect if your sitting at home on boards of course its gona just feel like any other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

croker1 wrote: »
    finished finally today!! the day i have been waiting for for sooooooo many years is finally here!!!! i remember thinking what id do after and how good id feel.. but its kinda jus like any other day really except that i dont have to study... anyone else feel the same?? is it a huge anti-climax???

I know exactly what you mean. I finished with economics yesterday and didnt feel different at all!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭eoins2345

oh thank god its over!now to get into summer mode!still waking up early!haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Saul-Good

Maybe a little dose of vitamin Buckfast will do the trick for ya:D

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭munchie14

i feel the exact same,,, we had planned on juming in the lake as soon as we finished,, but we never thought as far as us all finishing on different days..its been kinda depressing since monday, cant go out cause of football commitments,but i hope this depressing spell will be lifted friday night:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

I'll let you know around 12:30pm tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

It feels great tbh. Going barcode tonight so yeah I suppose it's like a lot of Thursday nights (during holidays of course).

edit: Is this not also a little premature. What about all those poor souls still in tomorrow?:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Damien671

Yea a big vaccum with no study, but now no worry and a wonderful social life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

Yeah my total internal molecular structure has changed but apart from that I feel the same;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Total anti climax but I kind of knew I'd feel like this anyway :rolleyes: Ah,apathy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭AMixedBag

If I knew what an anti-climax was, I would totally say....Yeah :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ColmDawson

It feels normal, except for those wonderful little moments every now and then when I realise that I don't have to study.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

croker1 wrote: »
    is it a huge anti-climax???
    I remember feeling like that after 1st year college exams, probably mainly because I had 8 x 3 hour papers in 4 days!! >.<

Adrenalin seeps away, and you're left feeling "meh!!", not even sleeping properly.

Following years I planned a day's hikeing or kayaking or something very active for the following day, slept like a babe that night, and got up the next day back to normal and rearing to go! ;)
    AMixedBag wrote: »
    If I knew what an anti-climax was, I would totally say....Yeah :D
    It's what happens when your uncle is very skilful and takes his time ... :pac:

Oh wait ... I'm supposed to be behaving ... >_>

:o

It's what happens when your uncle is very skilful and takes his time ... :pac:

Oh wait ... I'm supposed to be behaving ... >_>

:o

emmm... yea..
    I don't get that joke?
    Explain please? (sorry but I'm preety slow.):o
    Although, since you're misbehaving, I would ban you but I'm not a Mod... you are...
    so..
    I guess I can't do that, can I?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Yeah randy, explain that please...

(Lol I thought I was the little inappropriate child in this forum... but no)

Hmm

First definition

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=climax

Third Definition...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=uncle

OH OH OH and while we are at it...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=randy

errlloyd wrote: »

Hmm

First definition

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=climax

Third Definition...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=uncle

OH OH OH and while we are at it...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=randy

Oh jesus! I get it.. we don't need definitions ok!!!!!!!!!!!..

:pac::pac::pac:

after i read the first one, I kinda got the feeling where this was going..
    But I would like randy to explain himself as I really didn't understand those definitions.. Randy, tell me, what did you mean by that joke? :p:pac:

emmm... yea..
    I don't get that joke?
    Explain please?
    Randy, tell me, what did you mean by that joke? :p:pac:
    If you don't get it, you're too young to understand ...

... if you're too young to understand then it would be inappropriate for me to explain ...

... and that, ladies, gentlemen and errlloyd, is what we mean by an impasse. :pac:
    Oh, you are ...! :p:D

... if you're too young to understand then it would be inappropriate for me to explain ...

... and that, ladies, gentlemen and errlloyd, is what we mean by an impasse. :pac:

Oh, you are ...! :p:D

^^

This post was an anti climax. Stupid forum is going full circle.

Still I lol'd at the definition of Randy on urban, then double lol'd at the definition of lloyd !!

... then double lol'd at the definition of lloyd !!
    Which just goes to show that Urban isn't worth the electrons it's stored on! :p

Which just goes to show that Urban isn't worth the electrons it's stored on! :p

Its stored in PN junctions...

That site splits me up all the time.

I guess its fair to say PN junctions are electrons kind of

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

It's just one in a potentially long line of exam related anti-climaxes tbh, it really wasn't that bad after all was it!? Still, no reason not to go out and celebrate.

I'm 17 :pac:.
    I'm just not fast at catching on to things.
    I think I got it now though after a longs night of thinking about it...
    (nah actually I wasn't but sure..)

Advertisement