Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PICTURE FRAMES

Options
  • 18-06-2009 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭

I don't know if I'm in the right place but I'm wondering i anyone can help me.

I'm looking for a place in north Dublin that does large picture frames. They need to be at least 1m wide by 1 m long. I have been looking for ages now but to of no avail.

Can anyone help me on this. I need it to be a thick enough frame as I am putting an item of folded fabric into it and i don't want to brek the glass

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 redgp

Hi Steve, Woodies do large frames at very reasonable prices. I needed one for a feature piece in my hallwall which I put fabric in and it looked great. Another tip is if you can't find one there big enough, buy a frame with a mirror and take the glass out! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

Its kind of necessary that there is glass in it. I don't want to use tacks or anything like that

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭superbad50

hi steve i recently got a jersey done from a lad in crumlin , picked up a flier in georges arcade . quiet large with a 2 inch mount . great job as well to be fair and a good price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

superbad50 wrote: »
    hi steve i recently got a jersey done from a lad in crumlin , picked up a flier in georges arcade . quiet large with a 2 inch mount . great job as well to be fair and a good price

thats exactly what i want the frame for. can you PM the number to me

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭superbad50

yes steve no problem , pm sent . hope its what your looking for

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 stloupe

Try Gallery Sundrive Road Dublin 12. I have often picked large frames at Boot Sale CBS Tivoli Road, Dun Laoghaire, last Sunday of the month for 3 and 5 euro.

Good hunting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

dunnes might do some

Advertisement