Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice Needed: cat, air transport, Ireland to USA

Options
  • 17-06-2009 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi,

I have found recently that because of work it is almost certain that I might have to move to the US. It could be for 6 months a year or indefinite. I have a beautiful seal point birman called Murray. If I decide to go I want to bring him with me. The big thing that is worrying me is flying him over. As usual all I have heard all the scare stories of pets travelling. If there is any chance that it might be too traumatic for Murray (he doesn't travel well by car as it is!) or if it is too dangerous I might have to see if someone from my family could take him. I really don't know what to do. If anyone has any experiences with travelling with a cat and have any advice to give I would so appreciate it!

Thanks

Advertisement