Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Something" trying to tell me something?

Options
  • 17-06-2009 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭

I dont really know how to explain this....it sounds like a PI (:)) but its freaking me out a little now. Ok-about 2 months ago I broke up with my partner. Again 2 months previous to this, I started dreaming about a guy that I barely know-as in i might only see him once a year and just to say "hi". His parents and mine have become friends over the years as has my sister and his sister.

I honestly do not know why I dreamt of him-I dont have anything to do with him. Lately I find myself having feelings for him for no apparent reason. But some funny things have happened as if to remind me of him or something. Just two examples of very random things. 1. his photo was in the local paper a few weeks ago-ok not odd at all but it was a sports related thing and his mobile no was on the page as a contact (and I got a huge urge to ring it/contact him-again no idea why). 2. Today at work I was doing some paper work. Say the guy im talking about above is called "John Smith" I was looking at paperwork for a "John Ryan" and over and over in my head played "John, John....." my colleague then pipes up and says "Smith". I was like like what? He said "Smith his last name is smith"-he was talking about a completely different person. Then in my head all I could hear is "John Smith,John Smith"....

Honest to God, there are more little incidences like this. I dunno if its me over thinking this or is it as if "something" is trying to tell me something. I do not know anything about this guy really. I never meet him out...so if "something" has a plan for us I dunno how theyd get us together anyways!!!Has anyone any experiences like this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

i think its your subconcious trying to tell yourself that you fancy yer man. people are often in the paper and john smith is probably the most common name in the world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭zervi2003

No no no - sorry you misunderstood me (am prob crap at explaining). His name isnt john smith. i was using it as an example. Hardly going to give his real name am I?

I never fancied him.....never. As I said I only meet him once a year, if even that (edited to say: I wouldnt even call it meeting him because we hardly even say hello to eachother-never had a reason to-havent even had a conversation with him). I am to the point where I thing something is trying to tell me something-and I am just looking for opinions to see if it has happened anyone else/any similar experiences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Hi,

You have just broke up with your partner, and maybe been single again has sparked not just excitment in maybe meeting someone new but also a fear of been alone. This guy while he is a stranger to you as in you haven't spoke to him, there is still easy access to get to know him as he is connected in a way to your family. He seems safe yet exciting to you if you know what I mean.

You could find things out about him through your sister or parents and get too know him a bit better first before making any rash decisions about who is deciding what for you as at the end of the day these decisions are ours to make.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭zervi2003

Another thing just happened. He lives in a town about 15km from where I live. I know the town but dont know where exactly he lives-never had to know/needed to know/had any interest.

Anyways, my friend announces the other day that she is moving to this town, not only to this town, but, as it turns out into the same apartment block. I asked her why she was moving to the town and she said "I dunno, I just feel compelled to do it"......

Advertisement