Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Total points lost/gained by English Paper II

Options
  • 17-06-2009 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭

In the cold light of day, how many points do you reckon you gained lost in the whole leaving cert due to the saturday exam and the surrounding hysteria and the fact you may have actually liked the contingency paper better than the first one and also that you may have done worse in irish/maths due to saturday exam? And did this unexpected start to the leaving affect you even this week because you got off to a bad start?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Does it really matter at this point? It's over and done with and any remaining exams deserve your attention, if you're done with exams then go out and enjoy the freedom! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 62 ✭✭SugoiHito

I really liked this english paper two and it suited me better cos i had more days to study so i think i gained some points...not many though,not a fan of english!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement