Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Access Programme

Options
  • 17-06-2009 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭

Has anybody any idea when we find out if we got it or not? The anticipation is killing me!

Do I have to wait until I get my offer in August?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

phasers wrote: »
    Has anybody any idea when we find out if we got it or not? The anticipation is killing me!

Do I have to wait until I get my offer in August?

Why kind of access if its a disability you will only find out in August I am think not to sure about that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    Why kind of access if its a disability you will only find out in August I am think not to sure about that

It's not disability. Trinity goes out of its way to help bright kids from crappy enough schools to get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    Oh sorry, I probably should have mentioned what it was... :pac:
    TAP has been working since 1993 to develop a continuum of programmes for children, young adults and mature students at primary, second level and further education from socio-economic groups that are under-represented in the third level system, to help them identify and fulfil their own educational targets.
    Basically it helps 'disadvantaged' students go to college. I lost my little calendar thing that told me when I'd find out if I qualified and was just wondering if anybody here knew when I would.

phasers wrote: »
    Oh sorry, I probably should have mentioned what it was... :pac:

Basically it helps 'disadvantaged' students go to college. I lost my little calendar thing that told me when I'd find out if I qualified and was just wondering if anybody here knew when I would.

Does anyone know when the disability one comes out ?? Cause he thinks he did **** in his leaving and does not no if he will need the points and is ****ing it ,

O right and how does the program work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

AFAIK, you don't find out until after results/offers, but I'm not sure.

Is it not on the website?

• Advertisement

AFAIK, you don't find out until after results/offers, but I'm not sure.

Is it not on the website?

what website

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Well, the TAP website..?!

I had a quick look and couldn't see anything on it anyway. Pretty sure it's August, but I could be wrong! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

it's definitely not until august

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Well, the TAP website..?!

I had a quick look and couldn't see anything on it anyway. Pretty sure it's August, but I could be wrong! :)
    Yeah I was afraid of that :( , thanks.

They'd let you know if you didn't get it though right? It would be kinda mean if they didn't!

Advertisement