Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Videos to Ipod

Options
  • 17-06-2009 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

I downloaded a video and then converted it to Ipod format. Its in my itunes and i converted it to iphone/ipod use or what ever its called.. it wont go on my itouch though? Whats the problem? How do other people download movies to their ipods? I know this isnt the right place to ask but can you put DVDs on to your Itouch? Thanks and sorry If I am posting in the wrong place! :cool::o

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I assume you've tried dragging and dropping it in iTunes from your LIBRARY to your DEVICE with your iTouch hooked up... What happens when you do this?

Is your iTunes set to "manually manage music and videos"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Use THIS free software and convert any incompatible video formats to Touch/iPod/iPhone (depending on what you have) friendly formats.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I put up a thread here recently on how to get videos from the internet to your iPhone.

Should be the same for the video iPod. Do a search, it's in here somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

thanks a million..!

i feel kinda stupid now! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

cork*girl wrote: »
    i feel kinda stupid now! :p

Don't be silly, there is no need to feel like that. :)

You will find that in most forums the same subject tends to come up again and again, so when I am looking for something, I always go to the search option first.

• Advertisement
Advertisement