Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apologies.

Options
  • 17-06-2009 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

I recently attributed the actions of a user called "DBC" to the poker forums regulars. It's come to my attention that he has has the status of persona non grata around in this community and it was wrong of me to tar you all with the same brush.

I apologise.

Boston.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,540 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

I'm gonna lock this thread now so it doesnt turn into a mess

Boston thank you for the apology, its accepted. DBC is in no way representative of this forum or community.

If people want to acknowledge this apology I suggest using the thanks feature

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Its by no means the only misunderstanding of this sorry debacle. Good of you to post though, Boston.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement