Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 3GS - 16gb Vs 32gb

Options
  • 17-06-2009 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Is the extra 16gb worth the extra €100?

(on lowest plan obviously)

Regards,
    Keith

Will you be opting for the 32gb version for an extra €100 15 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 15 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

I've been holding off on buying an iphone to replace my ipod classic 80gb due to the limited capacity. My iPod is full as it is, 16gb is insufficient as a replacement but 32gb is much more palpable. Ideally I would like 64gb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

I'm moving from meteor to O2 for this and it would be a no brainer to not buy the 32GB for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I've filled my 16GB 3G, so I'll need to opt for the 32GB! If I went for the 16GB again, I'd be regretting it for a year, so the extra €100 for peace of mind, isn't that much really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Minto - do apps take up much space.

Will be new to iPhone - have a iPod classic which holds all my music (over 32 gb anyhow) - and plan on selecting the music to synch to 16gb iPhone

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Minto wrote: »
    I've filled my 16GB 3G, so I'll need to opt for the 32GB! If I went for the 16GB again, I'd be regretting it for a year, so the extra €100 for peace of mind, isn't that much really.

And I filled my 8Gb about a month after I got it.

So I'll be going for the 16Gb model.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭STBR

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    And I filled my 8Gb about a month after I got it.

So I'll be going for the 16Gb model.

But maybe then you'll fill the 16GB 2 months after you get it! :pac:

I'll be going for the 32GB.

Advertisement