Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about signing on

Options
  • 17-06-2009 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hi,

I signed on for JSB on 9th June and was told that I will be entitled to it.
    However I don't know if it will take 3 weeks or 10 weeks to process the payments to the stage that I am collecting them from my local Post Office.

I wasn't told to do anything in the meantime but do I need to sign on regularly over the next few weeks before I get paid? After all I will be getting paid for those weeks, it will just be in a lump sum at the end.

P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

Hi,

I signed on for JSB on 9th June and was told that I will be entitled to it.
    However I don't know if it will take 3 weeks or 10 weeks to process the payments to the stage that I am collecting them from my local Post Office.

I wasn't told to do anything in the meantime but do I need to sign on regularly over the next few weeks before I get paid? After all I will be getting paid for those weeks, it will just be in a lump sum at the end.

P.

i was waiting 9 and weeks and went down to my local office to see what the crack was and they said it shouldnt be too long . lucky enough i got a letter that week to say i was getting the jsb this week so that brought it up to 10 weeks. you dont have to sign on until you get you letter it will tell you when you have to sign on and when you will recieve your payment which will be a lump sum

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭paulanthony

byrner88 wrote: »
    i was waiting 9 and weeks and went down to my local office to see what the crack was and they said it shouldnt be too long . lucky enough i got a letter that week to say i was getting the jsb this week so that brought it up to 10 weeks. you dont have to sign on until you get you letter it will tell you when you have to sign on and when you will recieve your payment which will be a lump sum

Thanks very much.

Paul

Advertisement