Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone replacement headphones.... Which ones?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

To be honest they look a bit cheap and nasty, the headphones that came supplied with the 3G are a huge improvement on the older standard headphones, the ones on ebay you linked to are unlikely to sound better than the standard ones I bought a pair of these 2 weeks ago and am very happy with them, the dual drivers make a huge difference and the silicon buds go right into your ear, it's a bit of a weird feeling at the beginning as you can't hear anything outside of your own body, but once you get used to them they sound great crisp, detailed and plenty of bass.

The ones you linked to look like imitations of the original ones as the case is very similar to the Apple case but no mention of apple on it anywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭mobius42

It depends on how much you want to spend. If you want best value for money, I'd recommend these: http://store.shure.com/store/shure/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/productID.121026300

You might be able to get them cheaper on another site.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Although I've been burned by cheap "apple type" headphones before, the feedback relating to the item you are looking at seems reasonable.

Nobody bitching about 'tinny' sound or whatnot.

Advertisement