Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Projector Bulbs

Options
  • 17-06-2009 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

Has anyone every attempted to replace the bulb in a projector? And when I say Bulb, I mean, just the bulb, not the bulb inside the plastic housing.
    I was pricing around on the net and it seems the Bulbs (In their housings) can cost about 250euro, but I also noticed you can buy just the bulb on its own for 80euro (No Housing). So my question is, has anyone bought just the bulb and tried soldering it into the existing housing. I've seen videos on youtube where people have replaced the bulbs in their TV's, hence my question. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Haven't heard about that, but I'm interested in your findings. Keep us posted if you get more info.

Advertisement