Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Putting a Band together

Options
  • 17-06-2009 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hey,

I'm singer who plays keys looking for a guitarist, bassist and drummer to start a new band aged between 16-22ish.
    Looking to play indie, grungy, post-punk kind of stuff.

Influences include Joy Division, Siouxie and the Banshees, Bloc Party, Artic Monkeys, The Libertines, The Doors, Interpol, The Kills, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Enemy, Red Light Company, The Maccabees, The Clash...that kind of thing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 JohnMac93

Hey mate,
    Where are you based and what kind of experience are you looking for?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 kodonohoe673

hey im a bassist 17 yrs old nd been playin about 2 years and based in dublin im into similar stuff, joy division doors interpol etc. and would be glad to try out. my emails kodonohoe673@hotmail.com if you want to chat further about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 isfergus

JohnMac93 wrote: »
    Hey mate,
    Where are you based and what kind of experience are you looking for?.

based in Terenure..not much experience required, it would help though.what you play?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 MarcusTheCarcus

This may be pushing my luck but I'm a 17yr old guitarist, playing 6 years looking for musicians for a punk/classic metal band. Any takers?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 JohnMac93

isfergus wrote: »
    based in Terenure..not much experience required, it would help though.what you play?

I mainly play bass now and I have two years experience, I also have three years of guitar.... I haven't done much in the way of gigging though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement