Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 3g 16gb Iphone Ringtone Problem

Options
  • 16-06-2009 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi All

New phone, about a month old - all going well up to now..
    Just noticed ive been missing some calls.. i thought it was just me that i didnt hear the phone but on checking - the ringtone even though its at max it wont make a sound when its called

- ive checked the silent / vibrate button and thats set to off. (also tried it with on too)
    - when i change the volume on the ringtone it can be heard loud no problem
    - when i have the headphones in it will ring but not very loud.

I thought it may have still thought it was headphone mode so tried to put them back in , play some music and pause it then take headphones back out ect.. still no joy.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this ?
    Going away on hols and will need to phone working (just for calls not Data!!)

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

you have some fluff or something stuck down the headphone jack!

happened me before.....was a pain in the hole trying to figure out what was wrong with it!

Advertisement