Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The End

Options
  • 16-06-2009 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Well ive finally finished boy am i happy!!..may have been the odd hick up along the way...(louth)...but im quite happy with the exams!!not sure what im gonna do now that i dont have to cram all day!ha.what are we all planning to do till august??
    and best of luck to all who arent done!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Exactly my predicament. We all know that 8 weeks from now, we'll be sitting here with an abundance of threads being locked by the mods saying stick to the one thread abotu results. Im gona go insane waiting, Im not worried, just curious. Have no plans for summer.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

Jammyc wrote: »
    Exactly my predicament. We all know that 8 weeks from now, we'll be sitting here with an abundance of threads being locked by the mods saying stick to the one thread abotu results. Im gona go insane waiting, Im not worried, just curious. Have no plans for summer.:(
    Great excuse to start a stamp collection if you ask me.

I'm so glad to be finished (Accounting!), it's nice to be free and liberated, time to enjoy the summer, what a pity jobs are so scarce...just an excuse to stay in bed :o

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Not finished till thursday..arseholes!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Woo! Thursday ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭KokaNoodles

"Free at last, free at last. Thank god almighty, we are free at last!"- kokanoodles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Finishing the leaving cert was so last Thursday :rolleyes: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

creggy wrote: »
    Finishing the leaving cert was so last Thursday :rolleyes: :pac:

Shh you...let us have our fun :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Back Prince

finished since last thursday man am i bored, really wont to study or do maths questions hahaha ma's worried as I am cleaning the house for once in nearly 18 years just nothing to do at all. Hopefully summer will be good although weather today is pretty ****e :(

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Buggers the lot of you!!
    *cries whilst Mozart taunts my in the background*
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

finished since last thursday man am i bored, really wont to study or do maths questions hahaha ma's worried as I am cleaning the house for once in nearly 18 years just nothing to do at all. Hopefully summer will be good although weather today is pretty ****e :(

same! We are so used having study on the back of our minds, and even wen we are studying, wev got another subject that needs alot of attention at the back of our minds:p now, we have nothing but One Tree Hill (well.. me anyways) and roaming around without a purpose!
    Not used to it at alll... Thank God im working, but that gratitude definatly wont last! For anybody whos bored silly... watch the inbetweeners online!:D so good!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

Sorry but isn't the feeling about 15 or 20 mins before the end of your last exam just the best feeling in the world!! Its soooo good to be finished! Not a hope in fock am i repeating! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Ye me neither... Can't wait till tomorrow morning... It will be the first time in about 8 months I will wake up knowing I don't have to study... I can watch t.v and not feel guilty about not studying... I can go to my mates gaf and not have to leave because I have to study... I can go to training and not be thinking of the study I have to do afterwards... I can go on boards knowing that it's not preventing me from studyin... I can go to sleep and not be pissed about the study I have to do in the morning...

Thank-****ing-God.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I finished yesterday at half three! Walking out of the school for the last time was a fantastic feeling, but I don't really know what to do now... My Dad's bringing me driving in an hour though, so that's something!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Saul-Good

Well as of 12:00 today that's it for me, no matter how much Louth tried to stop it I WAS part of the L.C. class 2009!:D Shows over there's NO MORE WORK to do and therefore no more school responsibilities! Words can't describe the weight that I feel has been lifted off my shoulders.

Did anyone else get that really excited feeling like the second you glued the cover over, I nearly threw the answer book at the examiner I was so excited, best feeling of achievment/satisfaction I've ever had!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

ha ya i was just smiling all the way through the last question in my exam.just knowing i will not have to write anything more than sentence a day for the next 3 months ha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Woo! Finished! I Never have to feel guilty for not studying! That is sweeT! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

Must admit, we've had a very challenging and exciting year. CAO applications, open days (such fun), various times when we nearly had an apocalypse (ahhh!! recession!!, ahhh!!! Scientists in CERN gonna blow up the world!!, ahh!!! mumps. ahhh!!! swine flu!!!) but we all got through it in one piece...

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭aisling.laura

gimme roughly 24 hours from now and then i can finally join in the celebrations!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Oh yeah . . . . :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Secoundrow

I have to admit though seriously maybe its just me but im gona miss some stuff from school like all the craic we had to just seeing every one I know everyday kinda like graduation mixed emotions:(

then again roll on college:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭~me~

congrats everyone! you wont know yourself when you start college! miles better than school! longer holidays, easier exams, more lunch breaks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

~me~ wrote: »
    congrats everyone! you wont know yourself when you start college! miles better than school! longer holidays, easier exams, more lunch breaks! :)

No more uniform or smoking in the toilets... bliss...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭~me~

OneArt wrote: »
    No more uniform or smoking in the toilets... bliss...

drink on campus, no nightly homework, no detention.. the list is endless..!

Advertisement