Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My 800th post,

Options
  • 16-06-2009 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭

Keeping is short,

SCREW YOU GUYS I'M GOING HOME
    128011579_4dff55c248.jpg

My final post of 2009,

Its been brutal year so far poker wise but quite enjoyable on boards,
    I've put all my poker accounts on self exclusion untill jan 2010 and aim to better my game before i return.
    (except my bruce poker account which i've jsut won the freeroll for $12 so donk that off first)

I want to thank everyone especially the mods for putting up with my waffle and sh*te over the past while and when i return hopefuly i will have calmed down a lot and removed a lot of the gamble in my game when i do.

For a very long time now i have truly beleived that i can take up poker full time and actually make a living from it but realise that it really is a lot harder than i ever thought possible,
    I think once again this has a lot to do with the insane amount of gamble i have in my game and untill i remove some of it and finally prove to myself i have what it takes i'll be posting no more.

I'll still be reading though the post and logging into my account now and again to check for pm's but as for post i'm on a total intake mode from here on in.

I wish you all the best of luck guys and its been a pleasure and I am proud to call myself a boardie :cool: GG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

There goes my paycheck :pac:

gl man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Good luck man, admirable discipline, see you in few months!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

Fair play man. I`ll be in touch wit ya soon...gl wit the learning

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

But who will thank all the posts if you are gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

5starpool wrote: »
    But who will thank all the posts if you are gone?
    Donkathon wrote:
    I'll still be thanking every post and logging into my account now and again to check for pm's but as for post i'm on a total intake mode from here on in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

Good Onya.

The cards is the easy part.

The money management bit is the life skill that makes all the difference.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

very hard to change ones personality. gl with it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Poker's all about making good decisions, and this seems like a good decision. :D

See you in 2010.

Advertisement