Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Analogue Ariel feed Wireless Senders - Non-Slave!

Options
  • 16-06-2009 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,557 ✭✭✭

I am 99% sure a mate of mine had one of these that allowed him to connect his analogue RF input and wirelessly send it to another room, so that two tv's could read the signal and watch channels independently.

Damned if I can find one though and the consensus seems to be that you "have" to use an AV sender that connects to something with a tuner that then allows you to watch the same channel on 2 tv's, like anyone would want to ****ing do that in the first place.

Seems like a conspiracy to ensure that people are forced to spend hundreds routing cables everywhere and installing ariel points where they're not necessary.

Advertisement