Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building a House

Options
  • 16-06-2009 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi There
    First time user of this so bare with me. . .

Does anyone know how you could work out roughly what the price per square foot it costs to build a house. Not including the cost of the the site either. I've look and i can seem to find a site that would cost it out for you.

I am wondering if there is anywhere I could model this sinario and get different costs. . .

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭glaston

I couldnt even begin to estimate.
    Really depends on what you want to spend. The difference between prices for something such as windows can be staggering. Then you have to make decisions about geothermal, underfloor, heat recovery, insulation, number of bathrooms, kitchen spec, floor finishes etc etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Sure there are lots of builders in Dromard buddy.Im sure one of them will be able to give you an FOC estimate for exactly what you have in mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 dotty121

You need to speak to a Quantity Surveyor. PM me.

Advertisement