Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glasgow PGDE, intrested to share house?

Options
  • 16-06-2009 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hey guys,
    Im hoping to start my PGDE Secondary English in Glasgow in late Aug. Just wondering are there any others out there heading to Glasgow this Aug to start a PGDE course, and need to look for a house.
    Im starting in Strathclyde Uni but I thought it might be nice to get a Irish student teacher house together to get through the tough times ahead and share tips ;).
    It doesnt matter if you are going to Glasgow or Sarathclyde uni, or primary or secondary PGDE. any interest hit me back

Elaine

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭KateF

Hi Elaine,
    Strathclyde is pretty far out as far as I know? Its in Jordanhill.
    Don't know about getting a house in Glasgow, tis all flats. And rarely more than 3, because of strict regulations. If you wanted to live with more than just a couple of other post-grads you could always check if the uni do seperate accomodation for post-grads? I've just completed my post-grad, in Ayr (just outside Glasgow) and our Halls were the undergrads Halls too, nightmare! But brilliant to have the support of others in the same position as you. So I hope you find some people interested.
    Kate

Advertisement