Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madbull XM203 +NADES

Options
  • 16-06-2009 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭

1 Madbull XM203 long version

3x 132 round long 40mm shells needing new o-rings other wise in perfect condition

120euro or could trade ,
    must go this week have 2 aegs to rebuild

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

What parts do you need for your AEGs? Interested in a partial trade of parts and cash?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭77kevinhalvey77

hi would you be interesred in swaping 4 an mp5 mags battery and charger still have original box too

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

kdouglas wrote: »
    What parts do you need for your AEGs? Interested in a partial trade of parts and cash?

at the momnent i need a cylinder head, piston ,airnozzle could work something out if your intrested,

hi would you be interesred in swaping 4 an mp5 mags battery and charger still have original box too

what brand is the mp5

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Gatling wrote: »
    at the momnent i need a cylinder head, piston ,airnozzle could work something out if your intrested,

Will have a look in my spares drawer later and see what I have :)

What AEG is the air nozzle for?

• Advertisement

its for a JG version 2 ,

i can let the whole lot go for 90euro

bump
    XM203 long+ 3 40mm shells
    90euro

Advertisement