Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spookie

Options
  • 16-06-2009 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

My mum got test results yesterday confirming she has breast cancer, we were all pretty upset about it but not worring until further test... So after she told us, i went over to my dads house to tell him and as soon as i sed mum is sick he started to grin, i of course asked why he was smiling and he sed he already knew?? it turns out he was with a clairvoyent at the weekend and the sprit of my little brother was there, he told my dad that my mum was goin to be sick over the next few months but that everything would be alright in the end... how weird is that??

its spooked the s**t outa me dad coz he doesnt believe in any of this stuff...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Sorry to hear about your mum. Obviously its comforting for your dad as not only was he told but he was told she would be alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Really sorry to hear about your Mum's news. Whether or not you take this stuff (the prediction) with a pinch of salt (like I would) your mum will need everyone to think positively at the moment and help her through this. So if this helps your dad - and even you in the back of your mind - to do so, it can only be a good thing.

Advertisement