Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REPEATING......

Options
  • 16-06-2009 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Finished last Friday and tbh, I cant get the idea of repeating out of my head!

Anyone know the criteria in relation to subject choices? And can you take a new subject even if the school doesn't teach it?

Not freaking out about it, just wondering! Like I have worked hard for this year and hopefully scrapped 450 'ish but Id like to go back and try get physiotherapy.

Anyone else on same boat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Gi joe!

corkkerry wrote: »
    Finished last Friday and tbh, I cant get the idea of repeating out of my head!

Anyone know the criteria in relation to subject choices? And can you take a new subject even if the school doesn't teach it?

Not freaking out about it, just wondering! Like I have worked hard for this year and hopefully scrapped 450 'ish but Id like to go back and try get physiotherapy.

Anyone else on same boat?

I've been somewhat thinking with the idea of repeating just maths to get a B3 but if fees do indeed get introduced I doubt I will.

And yeh you're allowed take a new subject even if your school doesn't supply it. At the start of 5th year I was offered to do Home Economics down the road at another school.

Advertisement