Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Exam

Options
  • 16-06-2009 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Anyone else laugh ther ass off after seeing this come up on the test? http://img.moronail.net/img/0/8/208.jpg . I mean why would they show that in an exam :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

ahahahahah yeah!
    Jeez!!

Anyways, who thought that the Enrique Iglesias part of the tape was a bitch? Couldnt undstand a word the fuck was sayin!
    And the El Tiempo part was a bit difficult too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

Was he lazy or a hard worker?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭KokaNoodles

can't stand the listenings. So yeah i thought it was fairly damn hard, but at least everyone else thought i was hard aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭BLARG

Yeah, really recognisable image to anyone who's been on the internet more than a week. Pretty funny that they used it, considering it didn't really relate to the article that much.

As for the paper, I thought it went really well. Definitely way easier than past papers. Listening had some tricky bits, but overall a nice paper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 DUDE!

Walsh wrote: »
    Was he lazy or a hard worker?

I thought it was humbled and mature no?!
    The bit on his Dad i didn't get...
    Good paper overall, the Q5b opinoin piece was very generous!:)
    And now Im finished the Leaving!!:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 62 ✭✭SugoiHito

I said he was calm and played golf and stuff:rolleyes: And the bit about his dad i just said he listens to his advice...dunno went a bit creative on that listening due to not understanding some parts!

The written was so nice though..i was really happy with it!Was thinking of how to pass it but after i did it felt like a good B!Im sure oral and aural will bring me down though but aawel..just one exam left!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭djcervi

Ah today's paper was grand. Spanish was my last subject (yay :) ) and I absolutely adore it. The written was straightforward, and the comprehensions were sound. The tape wasn't as nice as the French or Irish one, but I did fine. I'm hoping for an A.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

I thought it was difficult enough
    for the Enrique part I put that he recorded his music in a place where he could water ski...
    I said the guy before was easy going(im not sure what part that was)
    anyone know if these are right

Advertisement