Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIKIDO

Options
  • 15-06-2009 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all,
    Would anybody know of any aikido classes in the Laois/kildare area ?

Somone said there was a tomiki aikido club posted earlier but cant seem to find it.

many thanks:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭joe_dunne

Hi,

I've done allot of searching over the last few months and found no Aikido or many other martial arts in Laoise/Kildare.

There is however a new Bujinkan (cough cough) club local. :)

Take care
    Joe
    http://bujinkanportlaoise.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bubba2Toes

Hi Joe,

Thanks for that , i found a place in monasterevin that trains aikido and in a few weeks there will be a club in newbridge seems like a nice guy going to give it a try, might give that other club a try also.
    THANKS AGAIN

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭joe_dunne

hi,

Thats great news, hope you have a ball, I'd no idea there was a Aikido dojo in Monasterevin.

I presume it's the Tomiki (Shodokan) club you were asking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bubba2Toes

HI,

Yes its the tomiki aikido , its only going a few months its just a small club a few guys training away. There is going to be a club starting in newbridge in a few weeks also i better not say the place or it might be the last thing i type on boards:D

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭johnny.m.

bubba2Toes wrote: »
    Hi Joe,

Thanks for that , i found a place in monasterevin that trains aikido and in a few weeks there will be a club in newbridge seems like a nice guy going to give it a try, might give that other club a try also.
    THANKS AGAIN

I am in the middle of setting up a Shodokan dojo
    in Rathangan outsdie monesterevin.
    the new schooll year starts soon and
    i will be availing of the school facilities.but in the mean
    time i will be training and teaching in my purpose built dojo
    if that helps mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 VonRyan

Late response... but in case there is still interest in Tomiki Aikido,,, ther is a club in Tallaght (Dublin Tomiki Aikido) they have a great website at https://www.tomikiaikido.ie if anyone need further information.

Advertisement