Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemistry

Options
  • 15-06-2009 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

In dire straits... HELP ANYONE????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭zodac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Tractorgal xx

THANK YOU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭OxfordComma

First of all, calm down. You can get a lot done between now and 2pm tomorrow if you focus.

If you're really stuck, concentrate on the following topics:

Titrations: Guaranteed question, and more or less the same every year. There's only seven of these on the course and they're very manageable.
    Organic Chem: Guaranteed experiment and two full questions from Section B. There's a lot in this, but it's worth it! :)
    Atomic Theory: Guaranteed question every year. Not the easiest topic, but you'll get most of the question fine.
    Rates of Reactions: Guaranteed question. It's fairly short too, and the experiments aren't too challenging.
    Water and pH: More or less guaranteed, and it's a fairly straightforward section to be honest.

Leave everything else until you've got these areas sorted! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

In dire straits... HELP ANYONE????

Sure

Thanks.. not great for the chemistry though
    I'm cramming mad here.. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Thanks.. not great for the chemistry though
    I'm cramming mad here.. :(

Sultans of Swing can help you through anything.

One of the few songs that never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Fad wrote: »
    Sultans of Swing can help you through anything.

One of the few songs that never fails to bring a smile to my face.

I totally agree with u...
    class song.. but anyway they could make it and change the words to chem definitions????
    :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Crystler

1fahy4 wrote: »
    First of all, calm down. You can get a lot done between now and 2pm tomorrow if you focus.

If you're really stuck, concentrate on the following topics:

Titrations: Guaranteed question, and more or less the same every year. There's only seven of these on the course and they're very manageable.
    Organic Chem: Guaranteed experiment and two full questions from Section B. There's a lot in this, but it's worth it! :)
    Atomic Theory: Guaranteed question every year. Not the easiest topic, but you'll get most of the question fine.
    Rates of Reactions: Guaranteed question. It's fairly short too, and the experiments aren't too challenging.
    Water and pH: More or less guaranteed, and it's a fairly straightforward section to be honest.

Leave everything else until you've got these areas sorted! :)

Don't disregard this post. If you are nervous about the chemistry course, what he has said pretty much guarantees you a C1 if you focus on these parts. The specifics if you want to push it to the B3 - A1.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭zodac

By the way, look over the Q5 from the last few years. It's always the same topic and is a gaurenteed 50 marks if you do a little bit of work on it.

Advertisement