Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lesbian New Zealand--does it exist?!

Options
  • 15-06-2009 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey all

I've lived in Sydney for almost two years and as my visa is running out soon, I was thinking of going to New Zealand.

I was wondering where in New Zealand has a good lesbian scene.....I like the sydney scene but even that is pretty smalll after a while! Would NZ be a bad or good choice?

A few tips from anyone who has been there would be appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Quite a lot of interesting ladies round Ponsonby in Auckland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

Don't be silly everyone knows lesbians don't exist. NZ is a good, God-fearing country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ireimp

I am an Irish lesbian woman and have lived in Wellington NZ for the last 7 years. The scene here is small but I have to say that it's fantastic being lesbian in NZ and being able to be out loud and proud. I bring my partner to all my work functions!

Check out the following website: http://www.wellington.lesbian.net.nz/

That should give you a general overview of what's on in Welly!

Good luck!

Advertisement