Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing from Ashbourne Yorkshire terrier

Options
  • 15-06-2009 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi there,

I hope anybody can help, our yorkie Ben went missing on saturday June 13th from the ashbourne area. He is mainly a housedog and is not streetwise at all so we are very very worried about him. He is wearing an navy collar but he can get it off if he tries hard enough so may not have it now... He has never spent one night outside so as the days go by our chances of finding him are getting slimmer and slimmer, me and the kids are devestated.

He is also very old (12)...

If anybody has seen him please get in touch... He is too old to breed and has no value except sentimental to us. he is part of our family!

Thanks for reading

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭Geranium

Awh, that's very sad. I hope you find him. Can you post up a picture of him?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 aquaceri

Hi Geranium,

Just wanted to let you know that we found him, a very kind lady found him wandering around the village on saturday! I collected him this evening, he was in great form and didnt have to spend a night outside. I wont be letting him out of our site again!

Thanks for your concern.

Advertisement