Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Patio Builder?

Options
  • 15-06-2009 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for recommndetions for somebody to do a patio round about the 8 x 10 foot size?

Cheers,
    Keith.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I had mine done last year by a guy called Brendan.

I cannot remember the name of his company but there were 3 of them. They did very good work.

His number is 087 9825757. I heard from two other people who got work done that he was a terror to get to turn up for the estimate but turned up promptly to start the job and works hard ALL DAY until its done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Adrian O'Neill did mine, along with new boundary walls, path & wooden fence/gates.

Highly recommended!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Mouth

ya i got one, they just opened up a new location near me,, they do walls, gates patios, the lot at a good price,,, The brewery building supplies...

i was on their site but it doesn't seem to be working,, www.wallsandgatescork.com

but i have one of their numbers 0877646882 Paddy is his name,,, they done a good job on my patio and driveway...

best of luck...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

any1 tell me how much this usually costs?

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

I reckon a real man would do this himself and not rely on others! :p
    How hard can it be?

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-put-down-a-brick-patio/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

zuroph wrote: »
    any1 tell me how much this usually costs?

I had a slab patio with a soil border(with its own border), the garden rotavated(sp) and the lawn relaid for €1100

The patio was 10mtrs x 5-6 mtrs and the garden is your average 2 bed semi garden.

He did a very good job. Beware because out your back there are waste drains and water access covers and some unscrupulous people will just cover these over.

He raised the covers to patio level.

Advertisement