Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

super bock

Options
  • 15-06-2009 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,631 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I might pick up a few bottles of super bock Portuguese beer? can't find it anywhere or online
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Odd bins where doing it but its been a while since I have been in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,631 ✭✭✭south

can't see anything on the site anyway. i didn't think it would be that hard to get to be honest. thanks anyway

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

south wrote: »
    i didn't think it would be that hard to get to be honest.
    Redmond's and a couple of other places are doing Bucanero at the moment: it's similarly heavy and sugary. Or try Hackenberg, which is along the same lines.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

south, I'm no 'signature police' but can you take a read of the signature rules in feedback please. Your sig is waaay over the permitted limits and obstructs the flow of a thread.

Thanks.

south, I'm no 'signature police' but can you take a read of the signature rules in feedback please. Your sig is waaay over the permitted limits and obstructs the flow of a thread.

Thanks.

no problem i'll get rid of it now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

You could reduce the size if you like, there's no need to get rid of it altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Anoeta

BeerNut wrote: »
    Or try Hackenberg, which is along the same lines.

Have to say I have a soft spot for the Hackenburg. As far as run of the mill lagers go I much prefer it to the more expensive brands.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭donaghs

The only place I've consistantly seen Superbock is Oddbins on the coast road near Dollymount, Dublin. Interesting name, but it just tastes like a fairly normal lager if I remember it correctly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

That Superbock is strong stuff but good .I get a 4 pack reguarly in Tescos metro store UK ( not much help i know )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Con Con

Oddbins sell it €27 for a case which isn't bad at all for the quality. Their Quilmes is better though. Argentinian beer. 27€ a case too.

• Advertisement

thanks for the help all. oddbins are getting in 10 cases for me on thursday. just have to travel the 200mile round trip to pick them up :)

Advertisement