Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordinary Physics Aftermath

Options
  • 15-06-2009 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭

First off.... FREEDOM!!!!

Page was ok, experiement that came up were great for me aside from that the easy questions in Section B were pish easy but then there was some rock-hard questions. Hopefully get a B2 or B3.:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Damien671

Just dropped down from pass as I was in fear of failing.
    But think i did fairly well so hoping for an A, though I still hope my other subjects are better so I dont have to count it for points

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

oh ya, twas mighty!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

Wow. That was.....somewhat easy.....wasn't that twinkling stars question just English comprehension?

I'm sort of embarrassed to have taken have that paper at the last minute now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Damien671

I'm the same dropped down at the end
    For the stars there was one tricky question:-),
    the alternative name for the twinkling wasn't in order like the rest of the qs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

Damien671 wrote: »
    I'm the same dropped down at the end
    For the stars there was one tricky question:-),
    the alternative name for the twinkling wasn't in order like the rest of the qs

If non-linear English comprehension is the trickiest part of that question its
    just empty marks.

Oh well. Heck, I probably didn't even do all that well, I wasted the five free days I had to study. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement