Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comfort in Tesco

Options
  • 15-06-2009 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

750ml bottles of Comfort Conditioner for 1.40 Euro.

Offer on until 22/06/09

80c off coupon on www.pigsback.com so brings the price down to 60c!!

Enjoy

You can reselect the coupon and print as many as you like each with a new security ID

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Those vouchers have individual serial numbers. If you duplicate it probably means you'll get the money off. Might miss out on the piggy points though.

Any know for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭emmabo25

There is no need to copy and paste these vouchers as you can print as many as you like. If you are printing vouchers with the same ID codes your local shop won't be able to redeem them with the manufacturer and most likely will stop taking them. This will just ruin it for everyone. All you need to do is re-select the coupons you want and you will get new security ID codes. Also Pigsback will most likely ban you for copying and pasting the same vouchers as this is seen as abuse. I hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭nulabert

Don't see anything about multiple use of coupons in the T&C. Well, no copies allowed but printing multiples with different codes seems fair game. Never used pigsback, i'll give it ago tomorrow. thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭emmabo25

There's definitely no problem printing as many different coupons as you want. I bought ten bottles of Comfort today with ten coupons and paid €1.30. They are only 0.93c in border stores (and Mayo stores) so 0.13c each! Bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭ei9go

The reason I mentioned printing multiple coupons was that Pigsback used to only allow you to select and print one coupon per week.

Once you printed the coupon you were unable to select it again.

Thanks for pointing out that you can print as many as you like. I tried it and you are correct.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭stevej

ei9go wrote: »
    The reason I mentioned printing multiple coupons was that Pigsback used to only allow you to select and print one coupon per week.

Once you printed the coupon you were unable to select it again.

Thanks for pointing out that you can print as many as you like. I tried it and you are correct.

great thanks guys - no excuse to not wash me clothes now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

The comfort coupon has gone from pigsback. :(

Anything to do with the instore discount and this thread?

Advertisement