Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Illusion of reality, reality of the dream world.

Options
  • 15-06-2009 6:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Where does it start, where does reality start if reality ends.

If dreamworld never ends, could the dimension of the dreamworld be the acess of unlimited realities.

The more I realise, of what I create in this world, the more I realise this world is a dream too. Reality is what you attract to your existence. Dreamworld is where it all starts.

Love to hear your thoughts.

If you turn off all t.V, radio, politics, relgion.

You realise you have been living a false reality on your own planet since we began here. So is the dreamworld the unlimited infinite aspect of you. The powes of be have their royalty and power because they created this reality where we are governmed by. We pay taxes to keep them rich, we fight wars to keep them happy and us occupied. Do people get what I'm saying here.We are making master entties on this planet living their dream, by us living their version of reality ;)

Like the reptillian Queen livng a luxury you'd "only dream of" lol... Or wait if you dreamed of it and attracted this reality to you, it may just happen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭hiorta

Seems to revolve around the different levels (for want of a better word) of consciousness, which is our means of perceiving.
    We seem to have just a few: 'normal waking state', 'sleep state', 'dream state' and the meditative state, with a frw sub-divisions.

Which is/ are the 'real' ones?

They all seem to be, although the normal waking state is likely to be the favourite. But, while we are dreaming, isn't that our only reality - while we are dreaming?

Advertisement