Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Pod probleam

Options
  • 14-06-2009 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

Can anybody help me here. A few weeks back, my computer completey crashed, it had to be restored from the start, so I lost everything on it. I had to re install I tunes which it did without any probleam but I had lost all of my songs. I have all of my songs on an external hard drive, so thats no probleam, just a matter of moving them all back on to the I Pod. The probleam is if I upload the songs on to the ipod it is ok, but when I go back maybe the following day and put something else there and try to sync ipod I get a message saying what I put there orginally cannot be found, any body know what the probleam is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Mmcd

Check one of the original files to just double check where its stored. Also double check your ext HD is connected right. And make sure the drive letters match up eg. E:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭brigadear

Yeah there is no probleam with the hard drive and the letters. The probleam is something to do with the songs that I have downloaded as any cds that I have put on to the ipod are fine and all there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 ad1

i think you can bring your ipod and laptop into any apple ipod store and they'll help you fix it. Sometimes the shops can be busy though so you might want to ring first and book an appointment. it doesn't have to be the one where you bought the ipod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Ruanej90

ad1 wrote: »
    i think you can bring your ipod and laptop into any apple ipod store and they'll help you fix it. Sometimes the shops can be busy though so you might want to ring first and book an appointment. it doesn't have to be the one where you bought the ipod.

Yeah Currys oughta do it.Something like that Happened to me before;)

Advertisement