Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me chose an ipod :-)

Options
  • 14-06-2009 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello There,
    I'm buying myself an ipod for my birthday :) and I'm looking for a bit of advice on which one to get, especially between classic and itouch.

I have an 20GB iRiver at the moment, have about 10GB used. My main reason for upgrading is that it's not compatable with Vista, and they haven't done any software upgrades for ages on my model.
    Also, I really want to get a decent docking station and most seem to me only ipod compatable. (am I right in thinking this?)
    I think I'd need at least 16GB, but it would be great to have 32gb.

I mainly use it for when I exercise but I'd also like to get an attachment for the car, and the docking station.
    I probably won't need to watch movies on it as I don't travel a lot, but I'm thinking wifi might be handy.

My main concern with the Classic is that it may be superceeded by the iTouch, and in a couple of years I might be left with a player that is obsolete (as per my iriver)

Any advice would be appreciated. Also if anyone has any tips on where to get one (in Leinster area, but could travel north too!!)

Thanks a million

MF

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

just go for a iphone 32 gb 3GS

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Miss Fortunate

Oh, I never thought of that. How much would one of those be?

My current phone is a bogstandard nokia, but it's provided by my employer, so I'd have to check if I can use an iphone on their account.

Thanks

Advertisement