Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish OL

Options
  • 14-06-2009 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭

Well Spanish is a pretty unpredictable paper but this thread can be used for handy vocab, sentences and verbs that could come in use in the exam.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭djcervi

Go over the vocab from the past papers, coomon mistake you make, repetitive verbs, etc...

Revise old JC vocab and tpoics, such as sports, school, hobbies, weather,etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

Overall it was a nice paper, Just a few questions for anyone that done the paper and listening. What was the princess wearing? and in the listening what was the number of colleges involved in the project was it 80 or 180?

Oh the habbo hotel part I was delighted with, oh I wasted my youth on that site... Good times!

Advertisement