Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Granede Launcher for trade

Options
  • 14-06-2009 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

hey guys,

I have BIM203 short with 3x 96 bbs granedes.

I would like to trade not to sell.

Idk what i want for it, so i just want to see good offerts.

Reason why i dont want it anymore? Simple, it dosent suit my GR300 and all together weight around 5kg with is too mutch for me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Fresz19

no intrest :/

I could sell it for 130 euro...

Waiting for offerts :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Any ideas on what you'd like to trade for? Can have a look through my kit later and see what's worth trading

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Also, what make are the grenades themselves?
    The launcher is Dboys yea?
    What type of mount does it have? I was looking for a rail mount.

Have you any pictures?

Grenades are Pro-Arms made

Launcher is D-Boys it has 3 types conection. Rail and inner barrel and front barrel.

200901151789s.jpg

idk what i want for it...

• Advertisement

I was thinking about UZi or something like that for trade. Some subgun nice and short with big rate of fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

How about trading for a p90?
    Bought from eirsoft about three months ago, only a collector so never been skirmished. Has an extended rubberized butt plate that I'd leave on. speed loader bat and charger. No box.

Nice high rate of fire and comfortable too.

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=22_32&products_id=357

very nice gun, I was about to buy it some time ago but I didnt.

I put my eye on that L96 in background, for trade or not?

Ya I suppose I could stretch to that but ya'd want to be collecting it, its ma-housive! I'm in Limerick. Has a 14mm threaded tip for silencer or flash hider attachment. sunshade cover for the scope and flip up cover too. Also has an m82 style bipod.

Could u send me some pic. How mutch fps does it have, any defects, scope included?

I can collect it, but u have to be avaible on weekend.

• Advertisement

no major defects just some ghosting on the main body in a small section from the factory but barely noticable, scope included, will pm on some pics now for ya....gimme a few mins

sorry for the quality was taken on my phone, havent had it chrono'd so not sure what fps its at , standard its in the high 300rds but eirsoft took it just under the legal limit so approx 300 fps seeing as its only been sitting on my wall since. pics up on the thread...

Ok, i have to say that she is preety :D

move to pms :)

Advertisement