Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where or Who would you haunt?

Options
  • 14-06-2009 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

So you're dead, and whatever way these things work you get to choose one person or place to haunt .... where/who?

I suspect alot of guys will say a women's changing room because well ... men are predicable :D

For me though I'd want somewhere with a decent amount of human traffic, somewhere that isn't gonna be knocked down anytime soon or get abandoned.

So I'd go with Merchants Arch in Temple Bar, Dublin.
    MerchantsArch.jpg

I wouldnt choose to haunt a person because when they die I'd have alot of explaining to do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Would depend on how I died and whether the way I died left me with a grudge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭rororoyourboat

It'd be fun to haunt a university - always lots of interesting people about and you could pop into the odd lecture every now and again.

Though I'd prefer not to stick around after I die to be honest!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

I'd probably haunt the house where I grew up or my grandmother's house - not in a bad way though. Wouldn't want to haunt any people there, just the place. Haunt is the wrong word I guess. If it were possible I'd "hang around" where I have happiest memories, and that would be the places of my childhood.

Unless I create more happier ones elsewhere of course!!!!

If I have to be inventive though, then I'd haunt Loftus hall or somewhere like that. Have no connections to it but have heard of many a failed ghost hunt there and it's crying out for a legitimate ghost when you look at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

As I m not allowed haunt a ladies changing room......
    I d like to haunt a pub seeing as I more or less haunt them now.It would interesting to see all the comings and goings,the romances,the arguements, stories and so on.

times-square1.jpg

Times Squares by night, Central Park by day.
    Central_Park_aerial_v-1297.jpg

So I'd always have someone to bug.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Mens locker room :D

That a difficult one, I'd want to be entertained and have lots of interesting people in the area, I'd move into AFC, plenty of people to talk back to me although they could know how to get rid of me lol.

If I was going to be a scary ass bad haunting then I'd go to a big Library where loads of quiet people to annoy and pick one a month to torture....:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Yeah haunting Macys by day
    Oh and fashion week - bringing with me a waft of chips and cakes into the models den

Looking out for loved ones
    Kicking the cats and dogs to sent the hibbyjeebies up people (lol)
    Oh schools during the day (get up to all sorts)
    But probably visit places that brought me happiness during my long life (that I have left - fingers crossed)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Folks are getting greedy ... I said one person or place to haunt! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I would haunt Trinner's Library and write a screenplay for a Ghost Buster's sequel. This Taibhse's ideal location!
    15.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Aysha

It would have to be somewhere interesting as you will be there for a pretty long time, maybe The Vatican Vaults.

• Advertisement

Tipperary

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Tipperary

Its pretty short on hauntings alrite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Think i'd haunt Spring Grove Cemetery, there would probably be a lot of other haunts there. One big community of the dead. Anyone up to mischief there should be haunted.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

I'd haunt the Skeptics Forum - teach 'em a lesson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

6th wrote: »
    Folks are getting greedy ... I said one person or place to haunt! :D

I wonder could we be omni-present.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

6th wrote: »
    Its pretty short on hauntings alrite.

yeah we could do with a few more there alright :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

The Hubble space Telescope(assuming as a ghost i could change shape)
    Convince them one day Aliens are heading our way,then disapear,next day take the shape of an unknown galaxy,have them whooping for joy as every day they found unknown lifeforms and celestial objects since its upgrade:)

for a change of scenery occasionaly drop by the international space station and undock their emergency escape capsules,scare the bejazus outta them:pac:

Advertisement