Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stayed up all night

Options
  • 14-06-2009 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

I stayed up all night!Should i sleep now and study later or study now and sleep later?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Sleep now, definitely. Why the hell did you stay up all night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Bananahammock

Sleep now, study later...you won't be able to concentrate now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Isaac702

Well if you study now I doubt it would be in any way productive.
    Sleep sounds like the best option.

Why did you stay up all night though?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

I stayed up all night friday, managed to stay up until 6 then yesterday, then went to sleep and I'm awake now and back to normal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I really don't know how you can stay up all night,I'm wrecked enough as it is :P

Sleep now though. Fosho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭superLeetive

I was up on Wed at 8am for French then stayed up all night to study for biology and managed to stay awake till half nine that night.

I'd sleep now and study later though you'll have a better chance of actually taking stuff in!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I stayed up all night before the English exam, I would say do an hour now and sleep. Little often is the best way to study,

Advertisement