Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Shonen Jump for us *tear

Options
  • 14-06-2009 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

BAH! Sucks to Shonen jump.

Why can't the yanks just let us subscribe? Instead I have to wait till they're released as graphic novels and go and buy them- which is so bloody expensive AND far behind in the series. (Yes yes, I do like the pop manga but hey each to their own)

I don't like reading fansubs online because I like to support the industry but with all this money being wasted I really want to start to but the inner artist in me is saying- WHAT IF SOMEONE WAS APPRECIATING YOUR COMICS AND DIDN'T PAY FOR THEM?? YOU AFTER LIVING OFF BREAD TO TRY AND GET A BREAK??

I think we should start our own shonen jump- WHOS WITH ME?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

I thought it was strictly only Americans that could subscribe to SJ?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Yazacoo

er.. yes- isn't that what I said- no sj for us?
    Sorry if that didn't come across too clear I'm not always too coherent
    North america has their own branch, but I dont understand why we dont- France, Spain, Germany and Sweeden have their own branch- why is there no uk one?

what Im asking is- would there be anyone here interested in starting one up- or at least trying to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭reunion

couldnt you just get the shonen jump (there comics yeah....) imported from the us.... like get the US version delivered here...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,510 ✭✭✭✭Varik

if they wont sell to u ,download it, i know it's not the same.

Advertisement