Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIS

Options
  • 13-06-2009 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Are you supposed to get a notice that you are recieving FIS before you actually get it?
    We got money transferred to our bank account with a broken sort of code on it,something like BenefFS(which i guessed was short for benefit FIS).Im sure its FIS but it seems a bit odd that they didnt let us know beforehand that they had sent it to us.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭IsThatSo?

They are working on FIS applications from around 20th April at the moment, so if you got an acknowledgement of receipt of application from them dated prior to that then that could be the payment alright.

Give them a ring and ask them, it will only take them a minute to confirm for you.

Last time I got Maternity Benefit I got the money before I got the letter!!!! This could be the case for you also.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

ok thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,524 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

The confirmation letter for FIS always arrives after the money is lodged if it is your 1st application and sometimes for renewals aswel.the letter will arrive in the next few days and just gives you a breakdown of how you were assessed.

Advertisement