Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

damn runner runner

Options
  • 13-06-2009 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭

I often thought there should be a thread where people can post beats like this one where some Donkey gets it in on the turn and then shafts you...

Just as an idea the thread could also include "limited" chat about football and some pics of hot wimmin?

Anyone else think it's a good idea? Save me cluttering up the main forum with beats

aaagain.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Icarus152

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

sick beat sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Anyone notice their post count is lower, presumably cause BBV has been perma deleted :eek::(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

why do you only have $1.50 on a table

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭strewelpeter

mdwexford wrote: »
    Anyone notice their post count is lower, presumably cause BBV has been perma deleted :eek::(

No way, they couldn't be that stupid... could they:confused:

Wow So this isn't really about some messing in the counting thread then, there is obviously some other agenda going on here.

• Advertisement

Perma deleted? Surely not,it's in the recycle bin.....so whatever that means

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

Damn.. I had been looking forward to my 1000 post and now I am back a few hundred :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mr Minraise

KEVIRL and the other ppl involved should be site banned, then they should re-instate the thread for all the innocent posters.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

No its still alive for the moment its just quarantined in the Recycle Bin. Any posts made in the RB don't count so any posts made in BBV have been removed from people for the moment.

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

opr wrote: »
    No its still alive for the moment its just quarantined in the Recycle Bin. Any posts made in the RB don't count so any posts made in BBV have been removed from people for the moment.

Opr

Ahhhh, i see.

Cool, thought we were fooked there for a sec.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

boobies2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

can't see it coming back IMO. If the esteemed admin leaders look back at some of the dodgy posts in there, it's all over.;)

quick quick,everybody get there posting fix before the man closes us down.

they may take our lives but they'll never take our FREEDOM!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Wow Macspower only has 12 posts now :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

No way, they couldn't be that stupid... could they:confused:

Wow So this isn't really about some messing in the counting thread then, there is obviously some other agenda going on here.

seems so

dougee19 wrote: »
    why do you only have $1.50 on a table

because the pot is already awarded and the 3 in the middle is the rake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sheehan1

Maybe the poker forum should move elsewhere. I mean this is one of the biggest forums on boards.ie and it sucks getting pushed around. Plus is might stop Tom Murphy thinking he's the god of Irish poker

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Wow Macspower only has 12 posts now :eek:

:pac:

I was going to put a bit of effort into my 2k post and had been thinking of what to do for it. I've plenty of thinking time now:rolleyes:

I'll try and catch Dev on msn and see if we're all being taught a lesson with a sweat or if they will really kill the poker forum with this.

Great news on the impending new arrival Tony, best of luck to you both and enjoy the pregnancy,I always found the whole thing fascinating even if my wife didn't. :)

sheehan1 wrote: »
    Maybe the poker forum should move elsewhere. I mean this is one of the biggest forums on boards.ie and it sucks getting pushed around. Plus is might stop Tom Murphy thinking he's the god of Irish poker

100% agree.... Already speaking about it here..

Irish poker forums here we come I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Lads we're still trying to get this sorted, just give it another little while. We understand your frustration.

We're working on it.... just need to bare with us a little longer.

• Advertisement

Go thank Kayroo's post if you agree with it and hope it gets Post of the day: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055591776

EDIT: Dammit, Flushdraws post deserves POTD as well... :confused: didn't even notice it with all the goings on today until I checked the current leaders in most thanked post today...

ffsaa.jpg

LOL, busting chops and taking names... :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭percy007

Who put the BBv on Kerry? :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

u have a small few posts now, funny!!

give the bad people a week ban and bring back to nonsense!!

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭percy007

dougee19 wrote: »
    u have a small few posts now, funny!!

give the bad people a week ban and bring back to nonsense!!

That makes no sense at all to me GG WP NH etc sir!!

Ah I suppose its OK if you have loads of money on Stars though???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement